Assistant Professor - Machine Learning
To deliver high-quality, student-centred teaching, underpinned by academic scholarship (research, knowledge exchange or professional practice) and consultations relevant of the areas of expertise.
The campus is located in Masdar City, which is a thriving destination where students, visitors and residents can live, work and conduct various recreational activities.
The MBZUAI campus provides a new model for sustainable living and working. Covering a wide range of purpose-built facilities, it includes student accommodation, laboratories, a knowledge center, an auditorium, a multipurpose hall, gym, canteen, cafes, and retail outlets.
Doctorate degree from an accredited institution
Proven and extensive experience in Machine Learning, or its application to NLP, Computer Vision, Data Mining, Multimedia, Medical Imaging, Bioinformatics or related fields.
4 to 6 years of experience inclusive of the PhD.
Postdoctoral or industrial experience (preferred)
Extensive publication record at conferences and in journals, such as NeurIPS, ICML or ICLR.
Teaching experience in the English language environment (preferred).
- A highly motivating position that will drive you to broaden your horizon and learn from senior peers.
- Freedom of academic research without the pressure of grants
- Huge amounts of data across the country that can help you fulfill and fast-track your research into real-world scenarios.
- An enjoyable modern working environment
- World-leading standard of healthcare, education and hospitality industry.
- Extremely competitive package (tax-free salary).