Programs Development Specialist
To develop specialized AI educational programs tailored to the students needs and ensure the continuous improvement of the university programs and guarantee their quality
- Contribute to the development and achievement of university’s educational programs strategy.
- Provide support in the development and implementation of policies, procedures, and guidelines governing the program development to ensure continuous development and improvement of the Artificial Intelligence programs offered to the students.
- Manage an electronic database of courses and programs and communicate program changes in order to ensure timely compliance to program and accreditation and quality standards.
- Coordinate the development and review of educational programs, including technical writing, editing and documentation production of program proposals and course outlines, ensuring they meet established quality guidelines and standards.
- Work with the Academic Affairs & Research organizational units, faculty, program coordinator, students, alumni, university committees, and content experts to facilitate program development and review, providing expertise on program development frameworks.
- Identify areas of gap in the educational programs and their delivery and suggest recommendation and corrective actions to resolve them.
- Coordinate with the Academic Affairs & Research organizational units to ensure that recommendation and corrective actions have been implemented within the agreed timeframe to ensure the continuous improvement of the university programs and guarantee their quality.
- Coordinate continuous improvement across all services of the Educational Program Development function.
- Undertake any other related duties as assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent. A master’s degree will be preferable
- 4-6 years of experience.
- A highly motivating position that will drive you to broaden your horizon and learn from senior peers.
- An enjoyable modern working environment
- World-leading standard of healthcare, education and hospitality industry.
- Extremely competitive package (tax-free salary).