Partnership Management Specialist
To plan and coordinate partnerships management activities to ensure developing collaborative agreements (such as joint research projects, academic exchanges, joint academic programs) with local and international universities, research labs/centers, academic institutions, corporates, industries, subject matters experts,…etc for the enhancements of the universities activities and offerings.
- Support the Head of Partnership Management in the development of the University’s Partnership Management Strategy, framework and related policies & procedures to support build and develop university offerings, activities and the Artificial Intelligence sector in the UAE and internationally.
- Monitor the efficiency of existing agreement through implementation of Agreements Quarter Updates (Activating, renewing/adjusting expired, or terminating agreements), in coordination with relevant departments, in a timely manner, and produce summary reports of the updates.
- Ensure the University’s institutional presentation is drafted in Arabic and English in conjunction with Marketing and Communication Organization Unit and present it to the University’s stakeholders, and visitors, when needed.
- Coordinate with the Legal Affairs Organizational Unit to prepare draft agreements/MoUs with potential stakeholders and organise meetings to discuss the details of such agreement/MoUs.
- Liaise with stakeholders and arrange visits to the University and manage meetings logistics.
- Design and manage stakeholders’ annual surveys in collaboration with the Marketing and Communication Organization Unit.
- Create and maintain a contact list of the University’s main focal points across Abu Dhabi government, and other stakeholders of the University, locally and internationally, and update it on a regular basis.
- Take Minutes of Meeting (MoM) during meetings with stakeholders, and when needed and circulate the MoMs to the relevant organizational Units, after each meeting.
- Conduct research and provide needed input for developing partnerships
- Ensure continuous improvement across all services of the Partnership Management Section
- Undertake any other related duties as assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant specialization from a recognized academic institution. A master’s degree is preferable
- 4-6 years of experience.
- A highly motivating position that will drive you to broaden your horizon and learn from senior peers.
- An enjoyable modern working environment
- World-leading standard of healthcare, education and hospitality industry.
- All year-round sunshine and amazing beaches.
- Extremely competitive package (tax-free salary).