Head of Educational Program Development
To oversee the development of all educational programs, ensure that they are tailored to the students’ needs and implement policies and procedures which would result in continuous improvement of the university programs and guarantee their quality.
- Lead the development of the university’s Educational Programs Strategy based on the university’s strategy for the continuous development and improvement of the Artificial Intelligence programs offered to students.
- Develop and implement the Educational Programs policies and procedures to ensure improvement of the university programs and guarantee their quality.
- Lead the efforts of developing specialized educational programs in coordination with the respective organizational units as well as leveraging local & international content providers in line with the university strategic requirements.
- Oversee the content development of programs in coordination with the respective content service providers and ensure adherence to the contractual requirements.
- Manage the accreditation requirements of educational programs and follow up with the relevant entities (Department of Knowledge and Education, Commission for Academic Accreditation, National Qualifications Authority) to get the needed approvals.
- Coordinate with the Institutional Effectiveness and Quality Assurance organizational unit, in the review of market intelligence research studies to identify potential any educational programs that can be introduced and delivered at the university in alignment with the university’s strategy.
- Coordinate with the Institutional Effectiveness and Quality Assurance organizational unit to ensure the development of the university’s quality assurance framework and manage its related standards, policies and processes and ensure its alignment across all educational programs and their delivery.
- Evaluate and assess the effectiveness of all educational programs output to ensure high quality of education is continuously provided to the university learners and the learning objectives and outcomes of its programs are being achieved
- Identify gaps and areas for enhancement in the offered educational programs and their delivery methods, recommend corrective actions and ensure they are addressed.
- Coordinate with the Academic Affairs & Research organizational unit to ensure that the corrective actions have been implemented within the agreed timeframe to ensure the continuous improvement of the university programs and guarantee their quality.
- Ensure continuous improvement across all services of the Educational Program Development function.
- Undertake any other related duties as assigned by line manager.
- Doctorate or terminal degree from an accredited institution.
- 8-10 years of which 5 years in a Management position.
- A highly motivating position that will drive you to broaden your horizon and learn from senior peers.
- An enjoyable modern working environment
- World-leading standard of healthcare, education and hospitality industry.
- All year-round sunshine and amazing beaches.
- Extremely competitive package (tax-free salary).