Head of Artificial Intelligence Training
To deliver effective Artificial Intelligence training programs and solutions which are tailored to the customer requirements to enable them to utilize Artificial Intelligence to create, manage and grow their businesses.
- Develop the university’s AI Training Strategy based on the University ’s Strategy for the support and growth of AI capabilities and skills in Abu Dhabi and UAE.
- Develop AI specialized training programs, related content and materials in partnership and coordination with key stakeholders including local and international training providers, in conjunction with the Engagement Services, and Academic Affairs and Research organizational units to bridge the skill gaps and overcome challenges stakeholders are facing.
- Ensure the optimal delivery of AI training services for the targeted customers including but not limited to government entities, large businesses, Small Medium Enterprises and AI Startups, … etc. in the areas of Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and other AI areas (directly and/or through service providers)
- Manage the delivery and performance of training programs delivered by the respective training providers and ensure adherence to the contractual requirements.
- Participate, in conjunction with the Engagement Services organizational units, in the review of AI training services and market intelligence research and studies to ensure alignment with the market and the future trends in AI training requirements.
- Manage the content development of training programs in coordination with the respective training service and content providers.
- Develop the yearly training budget– wherever applicable- in conjunction with the Strategic Affairs and the Finance organizational unit
- Develop and manage a Training Impact Performance Management Framework for the monitoring of the quality, delivery and impact of the training programs as per the approved plans to ensure continuous enhancement and development of AI training programs.
- Coordinate with the Academic Affairs and Research organizational units for the participation of academic faculty members in delivering training services in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing programs and other AI fields in line with their specializations and academic qualifications.
- Coordinate with the Academic Affairs and Research organizational units for the participation of students in delivering certain training services in line with their academic development programs (Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing fields and other related AI fields) and curricula.
- Coordinate with the Partnership Management organizational unit for the development and delivery of the AI training services through the development of the related partnerships accordingly (including but not limited to public and private sector organizations, international organizations, academic institutions etc.…).
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Communication organizational unit for the exchange and submission of the required information for the development of promotional and training related material and the planning and implementation of any related events.
- Coordinate with the Academic Affairs and Research organizational unit for the transfer of knowledge and training of the students.
- Ensure continuous improvement across all services of the Artificial Intelligence Training Services function.
- Undertake any other related duties as assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent. A master’s degree will be preferable.
- 8-10 years of which 5 years in a Management position.
- A highly motivating position that will drive you to broaden your horizon and learn from senior peers.
- An enjoyable modern working environment
- World-leading standard of healthcare, education and hospitality industry.
- Extremely competitive package (tax-free salary).