Head of Artificial Intelligence Consultancy Services
To provide effective advisory and consulting solutions to support in the development and implementation of Artificial Intelligence in various sectors and businesses.
- Develop the university’s consulting strategy and related policies and procedures based on the university’s strategy for the development and implementation of AI in new and existing entities and businesses.
- Supervise the development of AI consulting programs and services in partnership and coordination with key stakeholders including local and international consulting service providers
- Ensure the optimal delivery of AI consulting programs for the targeted customers including but not limited to government entities, large businesses, Small Medium Enterprises and AI Startups, … etc. in the areas of Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and other AI related areas.
- Refer stakeholders to external service providers for any consulting related requirements- wherever applicable.
- Develop the yearly consulting budget– wherever applicable- in conjunction with the Strategic Affairs and the Finance organizational units.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the respective consulting institutions for the enhancement of the consulting services.
- Develop and manage a Consulting Impact Performance Management Framework for the monitoring of the quality, delivery and impact of the consulting services as per the approved plans to ensure continuous enhancement and development of AI consulting services.
- Coordinate with the Academic Affairs and Research organizational units for the participation of academic faculty members in delivering consultancy projects in line with their specializations and academic qualifications.
- Coordinate with the Academic Affairs and Research organizational unit for the participation of students in delivering consultancy projects in line with their academic development programs (Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing fields and other related AI fields) and curricula
- Coordinate with the Partnership Management organizational unit for the development and delivery of the AI consulting services through the development of the related partnerships accordingly (including but not limited to public and private sector organizations, international organizations, academic institutions etc.…).
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Communication organizational unit for the exchange and submission of the required information for the development of promotional and consulting related material and the planning and implementation of any related events.
- Ensure continuous improvement across all services of the Artificial Intelligence Consultancy Services function.
- Undertake any other related duties as assigned by line manager.
The campus is located in Masdar City, which is a thriving destination where students, visitors and residents can live, work and conduct various recreational activities.
The MBZUAI campus provides a new model for sustainable living and working. Covering a wide range of purpose-built facilities, it includes student accommodation, laboratories, a knowledge center, an auditorium, a multipurpose hall, gym, canteen, cafes, and retail outlets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent. A master’s degree will be preferable.
- 8-10 years of which 5 years in a Management position.
- A highly motivating position that will drive you to broaden your horizon and learn from senior peers.
- An enjoyable modern working environment
- World-leading standard of healthcare, education and hospitality industry.
- All year-round sunshine and amazing beaches.
- Extremely competitive package (tax-free salary).