To assist all executive and professional programs in having a productive and easy learning process; to mobilize participants for a positive class vibe; and to provide support and resources that might improve a sense of belonging and active involvement with the class and the university.
· Contribute to the development of the University’s AI Training Strategy in alignment with the University’s Strategy to ensure the support and growth of capabilities and skills in UAE.
· Coordinate with the concerned division/departments for the development and delivery of the training services through the development of the related partnerships accordingly (including but not limited to public and private sector organizations, international organizations, academic institutions etc.…).
· Coordinate with the instructors to deliver smooth and productive programs, seminars, workshops, etc.
· Coordinate class activities and exercises during and in between seminars
· Coordinate with the Marketing and Communication Department in the development of promotional and training-related materials as well as the planning and implementation of any related events.
· Participate in all seminars and share best practices to ensure the continuous improvement to the organizing team in a timely manner.
· Support the organizing team on seminar-related planning and activities.
· Track each Fellow’s participation in class and help ensure Fellows meet on schedule.
· Help provide opportunities for Fellows to connect across the Fellowship and network on AI related topics or practices.
· Facilitate Fellows’ participation and engagement on social media (including class social media groups, synergy with university and/or Fellowship activities and news)
· Develop and manage a program Impact Performance Management Framework for the monitoring of the quality, delivery and impact of the training programs as per the approved plans to ensure continuous enhancement and development of training programs.
· Ensure continuous improvement across all services of the Training Services function.
· Undertake any other related duties as assigned by line manager.
Bachelor’s degree in Business administration experience required. or equivalent. A master’s degree will be preferable.
4-6 years of progressive experience, 3 of which should be in a management position.
· Excellent multicultural competence and experience working directly with constituents from diverse racial, ethnic, socio-economic, and geographic backgrounds with different viewpoints, and religions.
· Experience in coordinating executive meetings and events internationally is required.
· Strong online training experience is required. Venue/vendor management skills preferred.
· A high level of empathy and humility as well as a customer-centric attitude with the ability to navigate complex interpersonal situations.
· Superb professionalism and judgement, willingness to be entrepreneurial and multi-tasking.
· Excellent logistical and organizational skills with a focus on details and quality.
· Self-motivated, with initiative and a strong capacity for independent work as well as collaborative team environments
· Excellent interpersonal skills with a service mindset
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Professional proficiency in spoken professional Arabic strongly preferred.
· Experience traveling, living, and/or working internationally strongly preferred.
· Some experience with project management preferred.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite