CV Engineer (Center of Integrative Artificial Intelligence)
We are looking for talented, motivated full-time Computer Vision (CV) Engineers who can deliver consistently in a fast-paced and high-quality manner. You will be responsible for building robust, effective, and well-packaged modern CV techniques, as well as contributing to our open-source projects.
- Learn and implement state-of-the-art deep learning algorithms to support tasks such as object detection, image classification, and image captioning.
- Deliver robust, well-tested, and fully documented CV modules at different granularity levels.
- Continuously improve the efficiency, robustness, and cost of existing modules.
- Contribute high-quality code and lead efforts in building open-source projects.
- Collaborate with system architects, designers, and engineers to support the development of robust machine learning systems.
- Assess and recommend technology choices and directions in consideration of cost-benefit trade-offs.
- 2+ years of experience in one or more CV areas such as object detection, pattern recognition, and image classification.
- Hands-on experience with at least one popular deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch and Tensorflow.
- High-level engineering skills in Python and C++.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, or related fields with 2+ years of equivalent practice or research experience, or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, or other relevant degrees.
- Experience in deploying machine learning algorithms in resource-restricted environments such as mobile or embedded systems is highly preferred.
- Experience with medical image processing is a plus.
- Experience with multi-modal machine learning.
- Experience with developing popular open-source projects.